From the Desk of Geoff Shaw & David Lee Martin...
What if you could hit #1 bestseller with one press of the send button?
“The simplest form of insurance you can have as an author, and the most worthwhile, is your email list. This is where you will see your biggest gains. Focus on this area of your business and transformation will take place."
- Build what matters: learn a simple system for rapidly building your author email
list,and keeping people engaged with what you are saying.
- Learn the recipes for email success: The right ingredients lead to the right results.
Fellow indie authors and publishers,
If I were to ask you what the most important part of your publishing business is, what would you say?
Writing the next book?
Promoting your new release?
Improving your writing craft
NO, NO and NO again!
THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR PUBLISHING BUSINESS IS NOT YOUR BOOKS!
It's your email list!
Someone asked me why so many great writers
This is one
Think about it.
And what is
YOUR author email list is your own personal
It is the difference between BOOM or BROKE - and even more so as Amazon and other sites
True, we are thankful for the selling engine of Amazon's algorithm. We love the targeting we can enjoy with paid Facebook ads. But no one wants to be a slave to those things, living in fear of another algorithm tweak, or another price hike in ad costs.
Your author email list is your ticket out of dependence on others to sell your books, putting you back in the driving seat, and firmly placing control in your hands where it belongs.
The Problem Fiction Authors Have is knowing what to send their subscribers
beyond a standard New Release email.
Meet the Author Email Recipe Book
Cooked up by expert indie publishers Geoff Shaw & David Lee Martin this report lays out all the ingredients to build, maintain and engage with your list of subscribers as a fiction author and publisher.
- 5 ultra effective ways to bring hungry readers on to your list, PLUS two ninja techniques from a seasoned list building master.
- Climbing over the tech and putting the machinery in place for
massiveincrease - not just principles but down in the dirt hands onpractical how-to's.
- The two simple pages needed
to seamlessly gatherleads (plus how to build them the theeasy way).
- 2 Advertising methods that place readers on your list in one simple click (no forms, no fuss!).
- Jargon free Facebook lead ads walkthrough.
- Building your author brand through a simple email strategy (and it has nothing to do with the words you write).
- 28 Different
Kinds of EmailYou Can Send To Engage and Multiply Your Subscribers.
- Relationship building emails.
- Curiosity stirring communications.
- Putting the law of reciprocity on overdrive.
- Getting your subscribers to build your list for you.
- Free and easy market research - more targeted than any app or software.
- Crafting multiple touch points to impress your next release in the hearts of readers before you even hit publish.
- Making social proof the calling card for more and more sales.
- Giving readers a sense of ownership and partnership so they feel compelled to help you succeed.
- Automation! Putting your list building and audience engagement on autopilot.
I was SO excited when I heard that two of the top names in indie book publishing
When I received a review copy, I
David & Geoff's Email Recipe Book covers every detail of the very best book marketing advice I've ever heard about... and they explain it with clear examples, including step-by-step screenshots, that are easy enough for an absolute beginner to follow.
If you're an author or a publisher, I can safely say that this “recipe book” covers absolutely everything, from soup to nuts, and guide you to success with email marketing.
On a scale of one to five, the Email Recipe Book is at least a ten-star value.
My advice: don't hesitate. Buy this now.
Author and Self Publisher
This is top-notch material put together in easy to follow steps. Coming from two successful gurus who I know and trust. This information is for old
It’s difficult to have a long-term successful book publishing business without an email list. It has taken me months of time and lots of money to put together and here it
I wish this book were available sooner. But it is here now for your benefit. There are also some amazing things about Facebook I did not know which will be a huge benefit to you.
Author and Self Publisher
David Martin and Geoff Shaw. Those names alone should make you click 'buy'. They are a definition of success and integrity.
Ever wanted to get an email list going but didn’t know how? They break it all down, from which provider to choose (and why) to setting up a domain name and a site to put it on (and thanks to David, there’s a very generous offer inside. If you’re new to building sites, he’s got you covered).
If you don’t have an email provider yet? Wow, pay attention. This tip alone makes me want to switch providers. Watch for it. (Talk about explosive list-building for cheap!)
Don’t know what to say in your emails to your readers? They leave nothing out. You get so many great ideas for emails, that again, I
Don’t wait and wonder, just pick it up. You’ll thank me for it.
Author and Self Publisher
Get all three courses in one easy-to-digest gourmet report
The Author Email Recipe Book
Lovingly prepared by Geoff Shaw & David Lee Martin
Pick Up Your Copy Today
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE